Privacy pro in Big Law. This is a chronicle of thoughts on law and policy from a technoprivacy nerd in Washington from 2013-2015.
- The Future of Privacy: More Data and More Choices November 28, 2015
- The How/What/When/Where of Location Data October 28, 2015
- Voter Privacy and the Future of Democracy October 19, 2015
- Practical Privacy in 60 Minutes: Computers Freedom & Privacy 2015 October 14, 2015
- Ethics and Privacy in the Data-Driven World September 22, 2015
- While sex toys are insecure, porn websites have gotten a bit better: t.co/yFie05Fkpu #RightsCon Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- "Don't buy this #!+" t.co/3pHyczICUs Time ago 8 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Prosecutor explaining how hacking into sex toys may/may not be sexual assault depending upon jurisdiction. To the common law! #RightsCon Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Let's hope! @astepanovich suggests sex toys will be catalyst for talking privacy / security in #iot. Sex drives media attention. #RightsCon Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- Easy to install backdoor to allow access to dildo video stream! Time ago 9 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @joejerome on twitter.
American Exceptionalism augmented reality Big Data books civilization civil liberties comunication Constitution consumerism democracy doodles drones economy education equality ethics Europe European law fiction Fourth Amendment frameworks free market human rights law legislation media national security podcast policy politics privacy religion rhetoric rural same-sex marriage shutdown society Supreme Court surveillance technology technoprivacy panic transparency urban warfare writing